Driver Performance: All CANbus data can be accessed directly
Driver behavior such as speeding, harsh braking, idle time, and over-reviving can impact your company’s bottom line. CarrierWeb records driver performance data from the CANbus and provides the information to you on an hourly basis.
CarrierWeb helps you quickly identify and correct behaviors that contribute to poor fuel results. We help recognize areas for improvement and areas for rewarding.
You may use benchmarks for each driver or group to measure their actual performance against the set benchmark.
CarrierWeb provides a host of data from the CANbus:
- Miles driven
- Duration of high revs
- Total and average fuel consumption
- Duration of high torque
- Duration of cruise control
- Duration of high speeding events
- Number of braking events
- Number of harsh braking events and coasting distances
- Duration of high acceleration
- Engine run time
- Idling time
- PTO time
- Fuel consumption when idling
- PTO fuel consumption