Managing Trucks with ALWAYS-ON information
For the Management of your fleet, we offer two range of products:
- CarrierMate Mobile Display Terminal (with touch screens) are advanced onboard computers, which has been developed for the driver’s convenience.
- CarrierMate Modem™ (no touch screen) – GPRS unit that is mounted in the truck and establishes a continuous link to the CarrierWeb website.
With CarrierMate’s patented ALWAYS-ON Mobile Communications System, you pay less and get more…more data…more information…more knowledge, all at your fingertips. CarrierMate improves management of trucks, trailers, drivers and loads with an easy to configure software interface and reports.
Our solutions have a continuous connection to the CarrierWeb Website used to send and receive information such as job orders, trip data, text messages, position data, fuel consumption analysis, etc.
The CarrierMate MDTs can also be fitted with CANBUS interface and integrated navigation, allowing your drivers to operate even more efficiently and safely.
CarrierMate™ Modem gives you:
- Unlimited access to CarrierWeb.com
- Minute-by-minute positioning
- Geofencing, landmarks and points of interest
- Fuel sensor (optional)
CarrierMate™ Mobile Display Terminal gives you, in addition:
- Unlimited data communication
- Jobs based integration
- Electronic logging (optional)
- Driver activities
- Driver performance and fuel consumption
- Truck attribute navigation (optional)
- In-cab scanning via GPRS network (optional)
By tracking engine hours of working, our device can help drivers to manage the way they drive, to reduce energy losses and maximize the companies’ profits.
Drive productivity and efficiency
You now have a quick and easy overview of your fleet. By constantly knowing where your trucks are, our device can help you and your fleet dispatchers to avoid useless driving.
Manage and reduce fleet maintenance costs
By tracking constantly your fleet engine hours of working, you are now able to plan ahead for PM, and avoid failures on the road.
Reduce HOS compliance issues
With CarrierWeb’s integrated EOBR solution all driver activities will be timed to the minute reducing errors by the driver, and increasing drive time.
Improve Customer Service
With CarrierMate, you are able to easily create “landmarks” that automatically show when you are tracking arrives and departs from the zone you have defined. It allows you to receive reminders to start billing for detention.